- Location: Warboys
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing, Temporary & Interim
- Job type: Full Time, Temporary
- Hours: Rotating weekly shift patterns Shift A 6am – 2pm & Shift B: 2pm – 10pm
- Reward: £9.00 per hour + holiday pay with lots of overtime available paid at x 1.3 Monday to Friday, x 1.5 Saturday’s and double time on Sunday’s
- Start: ASAP
We are working on behalf of our manufacturing client based on the outskirts of Warboys, who are seeking Machine Operatives who are available to start immediately on a temporary to permanent basis. This is an exciting time to join the team as there is opportunity for progression and further training for candidates willing to work hard.
Due to the location of the client you will need to drive and have your own transport. Free parking is available on site. It is important that you are of fit health for this role as it will involve significant lifting of heavy materials.
Duties will include:
- Feeding raw materials into machinery
- Setting and operating the machinery so previous machine experience would be an advantage
- Keeping the factory production area clean and tidy whilst working
- Working in a team of 2 so able to support team members
Key skills and attributes required:
- Previous manufacturing / factory / experience
- Of fit health for lifting and loading materials
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress
- Ability to work quickly and methodically
- Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow instructions
- Hardworking and reliable
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.