- Location: Ely
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
- Reward: £Negotiable + Up to 10% company bonus
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Opportunity to earn up to 10% of salary in bonus, Additional 5% of salary pension fund contribution, private family health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance and Life Assurance, plus 23 days annual holiday (rising with length of service to a maximum of 27 days alongside several social events are organised throughout the year which help raise funds for the chosen charity
Outgoing, Analytical mind, Strong negotiation skills, People Management, Keen problem solver, Adaptable and able to communicate at all levels are the qualities that you possess in being a Procurement Manager! You understand why it is important in building strong relationships with your suppliers and ensuring that quality is of a high standard at all times. Your data focused and regularly use various reporting tools to analyse supplier performance, quality and can identify cost savings.