Software Test Engineer
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 40 hours per week - flexible working available
- Reward: £45,000
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Modern working environment, excellent opportunities for career progression and further training, flexible working hours with home working available, dedicated time for self-development, 28 days paid holiday, international travel.
Joining a diverse and highly skilled team of Engineers offering fun modern working environment with flexible working hours and opportunities for international team outings! We are seeking an experienced QA Engineer / Software Tester with a broad skill set, who is keen to develop their career!
You will be responsible for testing various platforms daily. As the platforms are used by millions of people each day, it is important to ensure they’re both reliable & stable, as well as being super-fast. in return you will be part of a growing team where you will have the freedom to make key decisions and manage your own schedule with opportunities for professional development.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday – Friday 40 hours – Flexible working available
Benefits: Modern working environment, excellent opportunities for career progression and further training, flexible working hours with home working available, dedicated time for self-development, 28 days paid holiday, international travel.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Software Testing experience using Selenium, Mocha, Chai or similar technologies.
- Experience writing automated tests for web applications.
- Applied knowledge of development and testing, with accessibility & localisation.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and debugging techniques
- Open to both personal and professional progression
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.