- Location: Cambridge
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Reward: £19,500
- Start: ASAP
We are currently recruiting on behalf of Scientific Manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Cambridge for a Production Technician. This is a varied and hands on position that could be suitable for a junior candidate that obtains a passion for Science and Manufacturing. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that wants to join a unique manufacturing business where full training will be provided so no experience is required!!
You will however need to have a positive attitude and be committed to staying with the business long-term, Computer literate, excellent communication skills and passion for science.
- Assist in the manufacture of components and products
- Work to deadlines
- Perform stock takes and maintain stock levels
- Build and test final products for any faults
- Complete quality checks
- Complete manufacturing batch records
- Supporting Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement processes and standards
Skills and Experience:
- Strong attention to detail
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills and Methodical
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- An interest in science would be highly advantageous
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.