- Location: Ely
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 9am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
- Reward: £18,000 - £22,000 + up to 10% bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Life insurance, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) + 8 bank holidays, 1 x charity day off per annum, Free on-Site Gym and table tennis, Free Lunch on Fridays, up to 10% of your salary in bonus paid annually
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have experience in providing administrative support to a sales team, working as part of a friendly team you will work alongside a Customer Account Manager providing post-sales support. To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication, organisation and planning skills along with the ability to work well in a pressurised environment. You will also be IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft packages.
To be suitable for this role you will have strong administrative skills and worked within a sales department. Ideally you will have a keen interest in nutrition due to the nature of the business.
- Supporting the Sales Executives/Account Managers with administrative tasks
- Liaising with customers and dealing with enquires
- Processing of customer orders
- Organising stock allocations for customer sales
- Highlighting overdue customer sales
- Liaising with internal teams for dispatch, procurement and quality queries
- Planning and scheduling of sales
- Supporting in key meetings – set up and note taking
- Answering the phone
- Arrange customer samples
- Ensure all contracts for despatch the next day are given to the despatch team by 5:30pm
- Attend weekly manufacturing meeting on Wednesday
- Excellent communication
- Strong organisation
- Excellent planning skills
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.