Sales Account Coordinator
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Admin & Customer Service
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 9am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
- Reward: £21,000 - £24,000 + bonus
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Life insurance, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) + 8 bank holidays, 1 x charity day off per annum, Free on-Site Gym and table tennis, Free Lunch on Fridays, up to 10% of your salary in bonus paid annually.
Due to continual growth within the business, we are seeking a Sales Account Coordinator to join a driven and sales focused team within a global organisation. We are looking for candidates who have some experience within Sales and has ideally a background of working within the food industry. You will be used to supporting the team in achieving sales targets.
To be suitable for this role you will have strong administrative skills and worked within a sales department. You will be proactive in your approach, professional and polite when speaking to customers and have the ability to resolve any issues and queries appropriately.
- Supporting the Sales Manager with administration duties
- Responsible for managing a small number of customers accounts
- Processing orders through the database system in a timely manner
- Making amendments to orders on behalf of the customer
- Organising stock allocations for customer sales
- Monitoring overdue sales and highlighting to the sales manager
- Liaising with the customers over the phone and via email
- Scheduling sales appointments on behalf of the Manager and Account Managers
- Taking notes and supporting within sales meetings as and when required
- Handling any order issues in a timely manner
- Supporting the team with any other sales enquiries as and when needed
- Previous experience of working within a sales position
- Strong administration skills
- A willingness to gain a career in sales
- Ideally previously experience of working within the food industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organisation
- Excellent planning skills
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.