Enterprise Account Manager
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Flexible hours – 40 per week
- Reward: £45 - £50K – OTE £70K
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Excellent opportunities for career progression, flexible working hours with home working available, dedicated time for self-development, 35 days paid holiday, pension scheme, international travel, 2 hours per week paid study time (this can be anything even if not related to your role!)
Our client is a technology start up with HQ in both the UK and the USA. We are expanding the Enterprise Account Management team and looking to engage with candidates who have experience within managing Top Tier accounts, it is essential for this role that you have at least 2 – 3 years’ experience of working within and SaaS environment.
You will interface with sales, experience, product, and engineering teams very closely to make sure you place customers’ goals above everything else. The ideal candidate will be data driven, strategic, and proactive when farming relationships with multiple teams internally and externally with the customer. You will have strong influencing and interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop strong relationships are critical to success in this role.
- Manage the entire customer lifecycle
- Assist with implementation and proactive work for enterprise customers
- Project manage all ongoing projects for your accounts
- Keep strong communications with all stakeholders involved
- Track account usage, feedback, and requests
- Document all customer reviews/ check-ins
- Demonstrate ROI to customers
- Spot opportunities for revenue growth
- Act as Internal Advocate and Advisor for Enterprise Customers
- Assist senior management keep a constant finger on the pulse of Customer Success processes
- Undertaking product demonstrations with customers and closing of contracts
- Communicating a technical product with confidence
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across a company including C-suite executives.
- Track record of onboarding, managing, retaining and growing enterprise accounts
- A track record of hitting and exceeding targets through new business, upselling and expansions.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce, Hubspot, or similar
- 2-3 years experience of SaaS or enterprise software selling experience
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.