Hygiene Operative - Nights
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing, FMCG & Agriculture
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 8 hour shift pattern – 8pm – 6.30am
- Reward: £9 per hour
- Start: ASAP
We are currently seeking a x2 Hygiene Operatives on behalf of one of our clients who are at the forefront of modern farming and food distribution. You will be joining an existing team based just on the outskirts of Soham and will already have a good understanding of health & safety, a high standard of cleaning and be a team player.
Operatives must all have a keen eye for details and demonstrate a motivation to achieve high standards of cleaning. Basic levels of English language and numeracy expected for role fulfilment.
- Ensuring excellent hygiene standards are met throughout the factory providing a good level of detailed cleaning work.
- Ensure that provisions such as PPE and tools are well maintained and used in the correct manner.
- Waste is to be disposed of in accordance with training ensuring segregation between waste materials is maintained.
- Clean factory machinery in accordance with cleaning instructions.
- Follow all H&S procedures, policies and adhere to chemical safety training.
- Ensure adequate levels of hygiene are met and sign relevant records and documentation.
- Provide support and safe working conditions for your immediate and wider Teams including Production, Engineering, and Technical Departments.
- Report hygiene and safety concerns to your Line Management immediately.
- Wear, maintain and inspect personal protective clothing to ensure it is kept in a safe and hygienic condition.
- Use work equipment in accordance with training and manufacturer instructions, reporting defective or broken equipment to Line Management immediately.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Food hygiene experience required, but not necessary as full training will be provided.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- A good understanding of H&S.
- Good timekeeping.
- Team player.
- Be able to work on their own initiative.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.