Glue Machine Minder
- Location: St Ives
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Tuesday – Friday 06:00am – 16:00pm – 2-week rotational pattern – Monday – Thursday - 16:15pm – 02:15am.
- Reward: £27,000 with pay review
- Start: ASAP
Working on behalf of our manufacturing client based in St Ives we are seeking a Glue Machine Minder on a permanent basis. This is a manual role and will require you to be of fit heath and it will be working with machinery.
Duties will include:
- Full make ready of straight line, crash lock, and complex designs of carton.
- Machine Operator – Folding Gluer Minder using a fleet of Bobst gluers.
- Using a wide range of carton substrates.
- Setting of code reading and quality control equipment.
- Our quality glue system is HHS, using hot and cold glue and glue detection.
- Working with high quality print finishes.
- Troubleshooting for folding and gluing issues.
- Running a small team.
- Ensuring health and safety practices are adhered to.
- Company quality standards are maintained.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A proven record of making ready and running gluing folding equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of gluing/folding styles
- Experienced in high speed and complex work an advantage.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm essential.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- The desire to stay abreast of all new technologies.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.