- Location: Ely
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Admin & Customer Service
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm (20 minutes morning break and 30 minutes lunch break)
- Reward: £Negotiable!
- Start: ASAP
Working on behalf of a growing manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Ely, we are seeking a Sales Administrator to join their busy and friendly team. You will have worked in a similar environment of processing orders, answering high volume of calls, and dealing with customer enquiries. You will possess a professional telephone manner and always be willing to provide an excellent service to customers.
To be suitable for this position you will ideally have automotive experience and industry knowledge. You will have good IT skills with the use of CRM systems and ideally sage 200 but this is not essential.
Duties will include:
- Answering high volumes of incoming sales enquiries both via email and telephone
- General Administration within the sales team
- Build strong relationships with both existing and prospect customers
- Research technical and product knowledge to support the development of sales
- Accurately quoting prices and availability of products
- Raising customers invoices
- Processing sales orders and payments using Sage 200
- Liaising with the returns department to arrange deliveries
- Daily order taking (conscious of credit limits and payment terms)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous sales administration experience is a must
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Automotive industry experience
- Positive attitude and able to deal with problems efficiently
- Confident at using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and outlook
- Previous experience with Sage 200 would be a benefit however training will be provided
- Ability to build rapport with people on all levels
- Able to work and play a key role within a small team
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.