Customer Account Manager
- Location: Huntingdon
- Sector: Admin & Customer Service
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (flexibility on the hours can be offered)
- Reward: up to £26,000 per annum depending on experience
- Start: ASAP
Are you passionate about Customer Services? Do you strive to give excellent service to clients, suppliers, and internal colleagues? Do you enjoy building long term relationships and gaining a true understanding of customers’ needs and requirements? If the answer is yes, please contact me now to discuss this exciting role in more detail.
A high level of attention to detail is essential in this position in order to produce the highest standard of work possible whilst working to deadlines. To be suitable for this role you will have experience in customer account management along with advanced computer skills and administrative skills.
Duties will include:
- Customer point of contact for questions and queries
- Creating quotations for customers
- Processing orders with job information, ensuring all details are clear and accurate for departments to follow
- Creating and maintaining client files and records
- Advising and arranging delivery dates
- Maintaining customer relations throughout whole process
- Gathering feedback from each customer
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong IT experience
- Accurate and organised in your approach
- Excellent time management skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.