Seeking a Warehouse Assistant – Waterbeach
We are seeking Warehouse Assistants to join our clients team based in Waterbeach! The roles are suitable for candidates who have worked in either production, warehousing or manual handling role previously. This is a varied role working as part of a team ensuring customers’ orders are fulfilled and prepared for dispatch. With excellent opportunities for overtime and offering a generous benefits package you will be joining a multi-skilled warehouse where further training will be provided.
Start: Various dates in June and July 2019
Location: Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 7am – 4pm Monday – Thursday 7am – 1pm Friday
Hourly Rate: £Negotiable
Benefits: 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, 2 x salary in life assurance, Auto Enrollment Pension, Employee Assistance Programme for financial and emotional support
It is essential, due to health and safety you, have a good level of verbal communication skills in and understanding of the English Language. You will be required to understand specific instructions within the warehouse related to your daily duties.
Duties will include:
- Sourcing and packing customer orders
- Folding garments appropriately
- Updating the system
- Take responsibility for the quality and efficiency/pace of own work
- Quality Control of all items on return
- Returning gowns to correct storage area
- Moving/wheeling/ manual lifting of hampers and trays is required
- Assistance with dispatch
Skills and Experience required:
- Attention to detail, completing high quality work within expected timescales
- Demonstrate consistently high work ethic, pro-actively looking to improve productivity and help others as/when directed
- Show mutual respect of colleagues and internal customers
- Be focussed and committed to your duties/work, escalating issues to your supervisor/ a manager at the appropriate time
Overtime NOTE: This role will require you to work 3 solid weeks in July, therefore no holiday is authorised for this position during the month of July. You will be required to work overtime during this period including Saturdays and Sundays. Overtime rates are: Anything over 40 hours and Saturdays paid at time and a half, Sundays are paid at double time.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy