Seeking Vehicle Technicians – Newmarket
We have opportunities for both Senior and Service Technicians to join our rapidly growing team in an exceptionally equipped workshop. As a Master Technician you will ideally need to hold a valid class 4&7 MOT certification and be a confident user of main dealer diagnostic equipment. As a Service Technician you will be looking for career development and willing to progress within the automotive industry. Offering on-going training you will be responsible for accurately diagnosing mechanical faults and routine servicing of vehicles.
Location: Newmarket, Suffolk
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Alternative Saturdays 8:00am – 12:00pm paid at overtime rate
Salary: £Negotiable – Depending on experience and level of skill set
Benefits: 21 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, on-going training opportunities, company pension, quarterly bonus scheme
- Undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work on vehicles to a high standard
- Analysing work orders carefully to understand a vehicles condition, ensuring accuracy of diagnosis and what work has been agreed
- Updating service and repair records
- Running diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Troubleshooting reported problems and resolving them in a timely manner
- Providing consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures
- Ideally perform MOT testing on Class 4&7 Vehicles – Master Technician Level only
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices
- Hold a Level 2 or C&G equivalent qualification
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills with professional working attitude
- A problem-solving ability with strong fault-finding skills
- Experience with main dealer diagnostic equipment and warranty testing (Desirable)
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.