Seeking a Sales Support Administrator – Ely
This position will involve looking after key clients daily. You will be confident in working within a technical environment and being part of a small team! To be suitable for this position you will be a confident communicator and someone who is able to construct a well written email, have a professional telephone manner and enjoy working on large accounts.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 40 hour working week Monday – Friday
In order to be suitable for this position its essential that you are experience in the management of key customer accounts and have a passion for delivering the best customer service.
- Answering a busy telephone and being the first point of contact for customers
- Processing of sales orders
- Assisting the sales team with the production of customer quotations
- Working with the production manager to ensure that lead times are accurate
- Forecasting the predicted delivery dates with production schedulers
- Scheduling and booking of deliveries with hauliers
- Building rapport with customers to ensure repeat business
- Dealing with customer complaints and escalating where required
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong use of MS Excel
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to construct a well written email
- Experience in sales administration
- Experience in managing key customer accounts
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.