Seeking a Sales Development Manager – Ely
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join an enthusiastic UK Sales team as a Sales Development Manager. Whilst managing key existing accounts, you will also be identifying new sales opportunities to grow the business and build rapport with new customers.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 09:00am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
Salary: £30,000 + up to 10% bonus
The ideal candidate will have a B2B Sales background with a proven track record in exceeding targets. You will be confident in carrying out presentations to a number of customers and clients to provide product knowledge and service information.
Duties will include:
- Managing existing accounts
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with sales enquiries
- Attending key client account meetings to review relationships and introduce new products
- Identifying new opportunities and making outbound calls
- Presenting products to prospects
- Working besides the coordinators to ensure orders are processed within a timely manner
- Running sales reports
- Working towards and achieving sales targets
- Creation of sales strategy and plans with management
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous sales and account management experience
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- IT literate
- Able to work to targets and deadlines
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.