Seeking a Forklift Driver – Outskirts of Ely
On behalf of our client based on the Outskirts of Ely, we are seeking candidates who hold a Counterbalance Forklift license and have a valid UK driving license. This position will be joining a team within a large warehouse.
Location: Outskirts of Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 8am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
Benefits: Non-contractual team productivity/efficiency bonus, which would be introduced after 3 months of training, 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Hols, leading to 25 days after 3 years’ service, company sick pay scheme after 12 months service., free parking on site.
- Using forklift to load and unload of vehicles
- Moving allocated stock around the warehouse
- Seeing in deliveries and check goods in
- Following health and safety policies
- Dealing with relevant paperwork within the warehouse
Key Skills and Experience:
- MUST have Counterbalance license
- MUST have UK driving license
- Previous experience within a forklift position
- Knowledge of health and safety rules within a warehouse
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.