Seeking an Electrical Design Engineer – Cambridge
We are seeking an Electrical Design Engineer on a permanent basis, working with cutting edge technology you will be joining an existing Engineering team responsible for taking new products from design through to final product. Offering excellent working conditions and opportunities to travel, to be considered you must have substantial experience in an Electrical Engineering role or be educated to degree level. Knowledge of PLC programming would be advantageous for this position.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Salary: £40,000 + 10% Bonus
Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, discretionary annual bonus 10% of salary, Pension Scheme, life assurance, Private Health insurance
- Developing new product design
- Providing knowledge of electrical component design
- Investigating new materials and hardware for new products
- Working to EN60204 Standards
- Able to assist with PLC programming would be an advantage
Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to degree level or hold a similar qualification within Electrical Engineering
- Proven experience working in an Electrical Engineering environment
- Able to produce and interpret electrical designs with knowledge of 3 phase and high-power switching electronics
- Previous experience working in a plastic, polymer, printed electronics or thin film coating industry would be desirable.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.