Seeking a Customer Support Administrator – Outskirts of Duxford
Are you customer focused with confident and clear communication skills? Do you also have strong administrative skills?
If so, then we are seeking a Customer Support Administrator to join a busy service desk team on behalf of a reputable organisation based on the outskirts of Duxford, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Outskirts of Duxford, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 9am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
Benefits: Flexible working, Ability to buy and sell annual leave, Auto enrollment with PerkBox, Cycle scheme, 23 days holiday increasing over longer period of service
The ideal candidate will have held previous experience within a similar position that coordination and organisation is paramount. You will be a confident communicator and provide an excellent service to all customers.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the engineers by logging all faults through the in-house System
- Ensuring any faults have been dealt with appropriately and within the set deadline
- Completing basic first line support
- Keeping customers updated in regards to their progress via phone or the email ticketing System
- Updating and maintaining call records with the progress of each faults
- Collecting all required paperwork from engineers
- Coordinating and updating the engineering diary
- Handling basic first line support for a variety of faults
- Returning all faulty equipment to stores within the given time frame and replacements are sent to customers as required
- Liaising with suppliers for progress reports
- Updating key stakeholder’s information
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Raising PO’s as and when required
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent coordination skills are essential
- Strong and professional telephone manner
- Strong planning skills
- Excellent listening skills with clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong IT skills – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database systems
- Ability to stay calm during high pressured periods
- Willing to learn new skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent time management skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.