Seeking a Business Development Manager – Baldock
Joining a manufacturing organisation this position will be to sell our clients full range of products into both an existing and new client base. Your primary focus in this role will be to increase the customer base for the company by researching new prospects alongside cross selling and upselling within existing accounts.
Location: Baldock, Hertfordshire
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Salary: up to £34,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday, Pension + more!
To be suitable for this position you will hold 3 years relevant experience, this will be selling physical or technical products on a B2B basis. You will be a target driven individual who is well presented and used to presenting both ideas and products to new and existing prospects. There may be International travel to meet clients so flexibility around this is essential.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell full product range into existing clients
- Sell full product range into new clients
- Utilise CRM databases to identify and target new potential clients
- Research and identify new potential clients to prospect products to
- Identify the needs of clients and sell appropriate solutions
- Carry out research to identify potential new markets and opportunities for growth
- Meet customer account plans
- Monthly sales forecasting on a customer by customer basis
- Reporting of sale progression
- Monitoring of customer actual sales achieved versus forecast
- Update and maintain CRM system
- Attend face to face and conference call meetings with clients
- Attend domestic and international Trade Shows
Qualifications / Role requirements:
- Relevant Business-related Degree would be desirable
- Nationally recognised sales qualification would be desirable
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar based role
- Experience of selling technical / physical goods
- Ability to develop relationships and close sales deals
- Ability to develop and deliver professional presentations
- Ability to deal with people in a friendly and professional manner always
- Positively influence and persuade key decision makers
- Meet and exceed targets /objectives in a given time frame
- Well-presented and personable
- Ability to interact with clients on a technical level
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.