Seeking a Administrator – Waterbeach
Excellent opportunity for candidates who have experience in working within an office-based position. This role will be to support the HR Department. Ideally you will have an interest in employment law and will be looking to get into a HR position. The client is flexible on the hours for this role so would consider someone who is looking for full-time or part-time work.
Duration: 3 Month FTC (with possible extension)
Location: Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full-time hours, Monday – Friday 9am – 17.15pm or Part time is also considered
Benefits: 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, Auto Enrollment Pension, Employee Assistance Programme for financial and emotional support.
You will support the Group HR Manager in the provision of a professional and efficient HR administration service. You must have experience of working in an office and be a self-starter, someone who learns quickly and enjoys a varied day.
- Responsible for keeping HR databases up to date
- Using Microsoft Excel to accurately update and sort data to produce relevant reports
- Maintenance of employee information
- Raising HR letter and forms as required
- Keeping attendance and absence logs up to date
- Arranging interviews and interview packs
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Production of offer packs to candidates
- Assisting with temporary and permanent offers of employment
- Invoice logging on to the system
- Scanning and storage of documentation
- Keeping the office tidy and ordering supplies and stationery when required
- General office duties as and when required
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of one-year general office experience
- Interest in basic employment law/ regulations and undertaking CIPD studies is desirable
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite including good keyboard skills
- Able to be flexible regarding role content and hours of work depending on business needs/ seasonal requirements
- Good organisation skills, attention to details and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt and work in a team when required
- Used to dealing with sensitive information
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to succeed and work hard
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Fixed Term Contract vacancy.