Night Warehouse Operative
- Location: Papworth Everard
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing, Temporary & Interim
- Job type: Full Time, Temporary
- Hours: Sunday – Friday 14:00pm – 22:00/23:00pm – You will have Saturdays off and 1 other day off during the week.
- Reward: £9.50 per hour + holiday pay
- Start: ASAP
Due to being extremely busy our client is looking to engage with Warehouse Operatives to join their warehouse team on a temporary to permanent basis. For this role, experience of working within a warehouse is not essential but is beneficial.
- Picking and packing fresh produce.
- Placing goods into boxes and sealing them ready for distribution.
- Receiving goods in and unpacking them into the warehouse.
- Checking items against paperwork.
- Allocate goods to appropriate storage areas and maintain stock accuracy.
- Updating information onto the ERP systems.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress within the company.
- Experience with working in a warehouse is beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Enthusiastic, committed, and reliable.
- Of fit health for lifting and moving goods.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Happy to work late and night shifts – Need to be flexible.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.