- Location: Cambridge
- Sector: Technical & Engineering, Industrial & Manufacturing, Temporary & Interim
- Job type: Full Time, Temporary
- Hours: Monday – Friday 7am – 3pm (this will be for the first 3-6 months whilst you complete your training. After this and once you become a permanent member of the team your core hours will be Monday – Friday 12:30pm – 9pm
- Reward: £10.00 per hour + holiday pay
- Start: ASAP
Our client is looking to engage with a skilled Assembly Operative to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis this is a role ideally suited to candidates who have experience in Assembly or Production with the ability to read technical drawings. The interview will include a practical test and candidates should be confident in completing this to secure the role. We are looking to fill this role on an immediate basis so candidates available to start work asap should apply now!
For the first 3-6 months you will need to be happy to work Monday – Friday 7am – 3pm, this is due to having to have full training, after this period once you go permanent with the client your hours will be Monday – Friday 12:30pm – 9pm. We are looking for someone who is flexible and happy to work both shift patterns.
Duties may include:
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Assembly of micro lamp parts
- Assembly of electrodes and cathodes
- Use of hand/ bench torches (working with hot flames)
- Handling hot materials
- Use of various jigs and spot weld equipment
Key skills and attributes required:
- Previous production assembly experience
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Ability to work methodically
- Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.