- Location: Ely
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37.5 hours a week Monday – Thursday 8am– 5pm, Friday 8am – 1pm (some flexibility may be given) with lots of overtime available
- Reward: Negotiable!
- Start: ASAP
We are recruiting for a Welder/Fabricator who is confident at reading and working from Engineering drawings to complete welding for the manufacture of bespoke products. You will be a key player as within part of a large manufacturing operation and must have at least 3 year’s experience of TIG welding.
- Ensure the accurate fabrication of raw materials into appropriate end products
- Working with Stainless mild steel and Aluminum
- Working to customer specifications
- To ensure that company quality control procedures are followed at all times
- To read and accurately interpret complex drawings into relevant end products
- To ensure that all jobs issued are completed within the given timescales
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of the Health & Safety policy
Skills and Experience:
- Previous TIG welding experience is essential – a test will be presented at interview stage
- Able to fabricate from own jigs and fixtures
- Can confidently read and work from Engineering drawings
- Excellent verbal communication skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.