- Location: Ely
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 35.5 hours per week; 8am to 4pm Monday to Thursday with 30 minutes for lunch, and 8am to 1.30pm Friday’s
- Reward: £23000
- Start: ASAP
Do you have an interest in chemistry and looking to be involved in a manufacturing process?
Are you wanting to join a growing company with a great reputation in providing high quality products?
This varied role is working in a clean room along side the Sensor Chemist, producing sensor tiles for process analyzers and hygrometers for customers worldwide.
You’ll probably want to know what’s involved?
What you will be doing:
- Working to a structured daily schedule, manufacturing ceramic sensor tiles
- Processing the sensor tiles through various treatments such as anodization, oven treatments including some wet chemistry
- Production of quartz crystal microbalance sensors, using a computer-controlled spray coating system.
- Working to SOP’s, including the maintaining of records and monitoring the Quality Control procedures.
- Full product and process training will be provided
What’s In it for you?
A salary of £23,000 per annum, Pension Scheme, 23 days annual leave + Bank holiday’s, Income Protection, Family Health Insurance and Death in service scheme
When you will be doing it:
35.5 hours per week; 8am to 4pm Monday to Thursday with 30 minutes for lunch, and 8am to 1.30pm Friday’s
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in an clean room environment would be advantageous
- GCSE in Science – ideally chemistry
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Manual dexterity
Is this you?
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date, so to apply, just send what you have, via the apply now button!
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.