Senior Architectural Technologist
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm – Flexible working hours offered
- Reward: Up to £40,000
- Start: ASAP
Working for a well-established and highly reputable Architectural practice who pride themselves on their providing a personal and highly professional service through out the local region. This is a great opportunity to join a small and ambitious team who are involved in a variety of exciting projects in both the residential and commercial sectors. As a Senior Architectural Technologist, you will be responsible for taking on the full job running experience while helping to guide junior members of the team on their architectural journey.
- Carrying out the full job running experience and completing site inspections
- Assisting with the mentoring and guiding junior members in the team
- Designing for a varied workload consisting of both residential and commercial construction
- Taking the lead on new build and refurbishment projects
- Working to the high technical standards ensuring all works within the companies’ guidelines
- Composing and submitting planning applications
- Cooperate and liaise with local construction professionals
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Proficient in AutoCAD LT is essential and knowledge of Revit would be highly advantageous
- Strong knowledge of current UK Building regulations is essential
- Strong team work ethic with the ability to mentor junior members
- MCIAT certification would be preferred but not essential for the position.
- Able to carry out the full job running process
- All backgrounds of experience will be considered with residential property being preferred
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.