Project Support Apprentice
- Location: Cambridge
- Sector: Admin & Customer Service, Technical & Engineering, Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm (flexible working schemes)
- Reward: £220 per week
- Start: ASAP
This is an exciting role to work with our client who focuses on and develops a high technology product, it is an great time to join them as they are currently undergoing rapid expansion plans following the shift from component supplier to solutions provider.
In your role of Project Support Apprentice, you will learn all aspects of Project Management which is a great career path to undertake. You will receive support and training.
- Apply your personality skills, knowledge, and methods to achieve project objectives.
- Actively support the day-to-day project management activities within the organisation.
- Interacting with and supporting the project team
- Managing project records including project issue and risk capture
- Planning project schedules
- Organising, leading, and taking notes/actions from project meetings
- Controlling project correspondence
- Compiling project reports re: progress, project spend and timescales
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer literacy incl. MS Office applications
- Good numeracy skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.