Plumbing & Heating Engineer
- Location: Cambridge
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday 08.00-17.00 (Hours may vary depending on workload)
- Reward: £30k - £35k per annum DOE
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Company Van, 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Healthcare insurance scheme
Our client is a growing and reputable organisation based in Peterborough, with plans to grow and expand the business in the future. This is an exciting opportunity to join their team on a Permanent basis. You will be working across predominately Domestic Properties for Private clients along with some occasional site work. It is essential you are well mannered and professional and have previous experience working with private clients. The ideal candidate will be looking to invest in their own professional development as well as the company.
To be suitable for this vacancy you must be a qualified Plumbing & heating Engineer who is Gas Safe registered and have a full UK driving licence.
Please note you must live Local to the Peterborough area as this where head office is based and you must be able to commute to head office.
Duties will include:
- Installing new heating systems
- Testing and commissioning a variety of heating systems
- Repair and diagnose faulty boilers
- General Plumbing repairs
- New bathroom Installations
- Servicing and replacing parts as required
- Accurate completion of all paperwork in connection with company policies and legislation
- Representing the company to the exceptionally high standard and reputation they have built
Skills and Experience required:
- Full UK Driving License
- Gas Safe Registered / CCN1 Certificate
- Qualified in Plumbing and heating
- Oil ticket would be a benefit but not essential
- Previous experience within Domestic Private Client contracts
- Professionalism and high presentable standard due to environment working in
- Able to carry out independent lifting
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working day, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.