- Location: Ely
- Sector: Technical & Engineering, Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday – with an early finish on Friday’s!
- Reward: Up to £42,000 depending on experience
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Private family health Insurance, Pension contribution, Income Protection, Life Assurance, 23 days annual leave (rising with length of service), social events and more!
Are you a self-driven and motivated Manufacturing Engineer? Do you have experience of electrical and electronic principles and practices? Do you have a passion for NPI? Would you like to work for a company where they finish early on a Friday? We are currently working with a fantastic global business in Ely who are currently recruiting for an Electronics manufacturing Engineer to join their team. You will be familiar with electronics as well as an understanding of electrical components.
This role will provide engineering support across the company, whilst assisting with the transfer of new products from engineering into production, this is an exciting role and diverse role for someone who has excellent organisational skills.
Duties will include:
- Play a leading and pivotal role in the delivery of new product introduction (NPI)
- Critically reviewing designs for manufacture (DFM) and design for test (DFT)
- Leading and supporting CI initiatives across the business
- Proactively working alongside Design, Production, Quality and Supply Chain departments to ensure swift and effective resolution of technical issues
- Create and review PCB support and any supplier issues
- Action engineering change requests and product support requests
- Design and build JIGs, fixtures and hardware for manufacturing processes
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a manufacturing engineering environment
- A bachelor's degree in electronics or a related subject is desirable not essential
- A good understanding of electrical & electronic principles and practices
- An understanding of NPI and DFM principals and controls
- Excellent organisational skills to ensure multiple tasks are prioritised and delivered to agreed objectives on time
- Confident at using an ERP system
- The ability to communicate and influence across multi-disciplinary teams and external suppliers
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.