Field Service & Repair Engineer
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 40 per week (flexible start and finish times as you manage your own diary, 1 Saturday in 4)
- Reward: £Negotiable! + Bonus
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Weekly bonus! Company van, Van stock supplied, Mobile Phone, Training opportunities, Paid holiday entitlement
This is a field-based role that will involve visiting domestic homes to fix appliances. We are seeking Engineers to join our clients expanding team; this role will be to cover homes based around Cambridgeshire. You will have experience background in Electro-Mechanical repair from industries such as White Goods, Domestic Appliances, Vending Machines, Gaming Systems, Medical, Healthcare and other relative sectors.
You will be providing a maintenance, service and repair of various white goods including Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers, Dishwashers, Microwaves and Cookers. If you do not have the relevant experience training could be offered provided you hold transferable skills.
- Maintenance, service, and repair of white goods / domestic appliances
- Ensuring a first time fix on all customers repairs where possible
- Diagnosing faults
- Attending breakdown and emergency repairs
- Carry out repairs to the required quality and safety standards
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Providing customers with accurate information on products & services
- Provide reliable & trustworthy customer service
Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated and able to manage your workload effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to control van stock.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Basic IT skills.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.