Electro-mechanical Test Technician
- Location: Bury St Edmunds
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37.5 hour working week with flexible start and finish times Monday – Thursday and early finish on Fridays
- Reward: £22,000 - £25,000
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Competitive salary with 23 days holiday plus normal statutory holidays, Life insurance, company pension and shred incentive scheme.
Would you like to join a market leading manufacturing business? Do you enjoy working in an Engineering Environment and can confidently read and work from Engineering drawings? If so then please contact us to discuss this position in more detail. We are working with a world leading manufacturer who are looking to add to their existing teams.
- Assemble and test electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and full systems
- Confidently read and work to Engineering drawings
- Adhere to all health and safety policies
- Using a variety of equipment and software to fault find
- Maintain a high level of quality
Skills and Experience Required:
- Soldering experience would be a benefit
- Familiar with a range of electronic components
- Good hand to eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Experience of hand assembly
- Computer literate
- Experience of hand assembly of electronic and/or precision mechanical systems
- A formal qualification in electronics or mechanical assembly
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.