Electro Mechanical Assembler
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 39 per week, Monday – Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm and Friday 7:30am-12:30pm
- Reward: £Competitive!
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Pension Scheme, Group Life Cover, Private Health Care, Group Income Protection, dental cover, free family events, bike to work scheme plus more.
Having already worked in manufacturing and assembling electrical or mechanical components, you will have a precise and accurate hand, experience in following specific standard operating procedures. Your new employer offers working on a range of builds that vary in build time, own work station and progression opportunities due. In addition to this, your new workplace is a clean and modern and an extensive benefits package. Not only is this a permanent position, but you will also be working Monday to Friday – Day shift and finish early on Fridays!
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring that your workstation and surrounding areas are compliant with health and safety procedures.
- Working with hand tools
- Handling of small mechanical components
- Assembly of products to a high-quality standard
- Following Standard Operating Procedures
- Advise Team Leaders on any production related issues
- You have experience in Electro-Mechanical, Soldering or Assembly
- You can follow SOP’s
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude & are a team player
- You are a good communicator
- Take pride in your work
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.