- Location: Bury St Edmunds
- Sector: Technical & Engineering, Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Reward: £18 - £22k
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Competitive salary with 23 days holiday plus normal statutory holidays. 37.5 hour working week with flexible working hours. Life insurance, company pension and shred incentive scheme.
Would you like to join a market leading manufacturing business? Are you an experienced Mechanical Assembler looking for a rewarding role? If so, please contact us to discuss this role in more detail. We are working with a world leading manufacturer who are looking to add to their existing teams.
- Assemble electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and full systems.
- Cable wiring and low-level PCB assembly.
- Work with attention to detail ensuring specifications and quality standards are adhered to.
- Work to provided engineering drawings and processes.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Conduct good engineering hygiene for an efficient working environment
- Contribute to maintenance of Health and safety in the workplace
Skills and Experience Required:
- Soldering experience
- Familiar with a range of electronic components
- Good hand to eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Experience of hand assembly
- Computer literate
- A formal qualification in electronics or mechanical assembly
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.