- Location: St Neots
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00- 17:00 (Flexible)
- Reward: £12 - £15 per hour
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 23 days holiday increasing each year up to a maximum of 28 days, Uniform provided, Pension, Christmas Party, quarterly Social events, Bacon butty’s, Free Parking on Site.
We are looking for candidates who can confidently set and operate CNC Haas and Doosan 3 axis milling machines with the opportunity to progress within the company and learn how to programme these machines using Alphacam. You will be working for a leading precision Engineering company that have a high reputation with their customers and receive repeat business within the Scientific, Medical and Aviation industries.
You will need to have previous experience working on 3 axis Milling machines with Fanuc controls and to confidently be able to read and understand Engineering drawings.
- Supporting the production of high tolerance component manufacture
- Working within client's specifications to produce manufacturing parts
- Working with accuracy and adherence to safety procedures
- Work to schedules to ensure customer demands are met.
- Set, run and operate CNC machines so that the production plan is met.
- Analyse and improve defects on the line.
- Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
- Complete machining and manufacturing methods.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Flexible approach to a varied workload.
- Mechanical bias
- Use of Fanuc Controls
- Experience working with Haas or Doosan Milling machines
- Any previous experience working with Alphacam would be an advantage
- Able to join in and support the rest of the team when needed
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.