- Location: Ely
- Sector: Finance & Accountancy, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 9am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Reward: £Negotiable depending on experience
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Life insurance, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) + 8 bank holidays, 1 x charity day off per annum, free on-site gym, free lunch on Fridays at the end of each month and free onsite parking.
Are you a procurement or purchasing professional who can identify sourcing needs and to negotiate competitive prices? If so please contact me to discuss an exciting opportunity, working for a global business who pride themselves on meeting lead times and providing high levels to their customers.
Duties will include:
- Negotiating competitive prices with suppliers and identifying new suppliers
- Identification of the businesses sourcing needs
- Stock management and planning to ensure the stock levels held meet the production requirements of the business
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure lead times are met
- Stock inventory management of certain categories
- Ensuring that you always support ethical and sustainable solutions.
- Checking recent market trends and product availability
- Attending trade shows and visiting suppliers
Key skills and attributes required:
- Food, FMCG or Ingredient industry knowledge is essential for this position
- Purchasing or Supply Chain qualifications would be desirable
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to establish and retain excellent relationships
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.