Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Location: Soham
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Technical & Engineering, Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 8.30am - 17.30pm
- Reward: £Negotiable!
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, birthday off, NEST pension, , training opportunities, Christmas closure, Christmas party, Summer Race day, company mobile, company laptop.
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Engineering Division
We are looking for a confident communicator to join our thriving Engineering Division! This opportunity will be to manage the resourcing of candidates for various vacancies. You will have worked on a Technology or Engineering recruitment desk previously and be confident in sourcing a range of vacancies from Electrical Design Engineers through to Warehouse Operatives and everything in between!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Soham, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Negotiable + Commission
Hours: 8.30am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, birthday off, NEST pension, , training opportunities, Christmas closure, Christmas party, Summer Race day, company mobile, company laptop.
- Sourcing of suitable candidates for vacancies using various job boards & LinkedIn Recruiter
- Develop and manage candidate relationships
- Use of social media to attract relevant candidates across various platforms
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidates are updated
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies to Consultant
- Successfully place suitable candidates with clients to achieve revenue targets
- Develop relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards
- Comply with company systems and procedures including accurate database management
- Develop expertise of market salaries and conditions in order to consult with candidates
- Conduct professional discussions with clients and candidates using all mediums as appropriate
- Always seek and provide feedback in a professional manner to candidates
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to understand complex Engineering requirements with a technical mindset
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Strong problem-solving skills, in influencing, questioning and listening skills
- Confident in the use of Social media
- Previous experience within recruitment is essential
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing or Engineering environment would be preferred
- Strong time management and organisation skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.