Senior Graphic Designer
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm and Fridays 8:30am – 4pm
- Reward: Up to £40,000
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 29 days holiday (holiday allowance rises at 3 years’ service, 5 years’ service and 10 years of service), Birthday off, Pension Scheme, Employee of the month, Regular social events, Long service awards, Training programmes, Refer a friend scheme and lots more.
We are currently recruiting for an in-house graphic designer and web developer/designer to work within our clients marketing function. The role is very varied and offers the opportunity to produce printed design collateral, create digital content and website design and development.
Applications are welcome from those with well rounded graphic design and web experience of design for print as well as the web. You should be creative in your approach and be able to create rich, accessible and engaging web site designs.
- Managing all graphic design projects from conception to final execution, ensuring key deadlines are met, this will include creating and presenting mood boards and concepts, sample layouts, graphics, animations and manipulating photography
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to key stakeholders
- Generation of content and designs for brochures, videos and photography within timescales and budgets
- Using 3d max to create CGIs
- Contribute or produce copy for various materials and company literature
- Be the brand guardian, ensuring brand consistency throughout all external and internal comms
- Design, front-end build, test and maintain WordPress websites
- Back-end development of WordPress websites
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience within graphic design and web development within a marketing environment
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience and creativity
- Knowledge of 3d Max or a similar 3D computer graphics program is essential (advanced training will be provided)
- Excellent IT skills within design and photo/video editing software
- Experience of Adobe Creative suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Expertise in layout, typography and imagery
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.