Sales Executive – Pet & Equine
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5pm and Friday 8:30am – 4pm – Flexible to work part at home and part in the office
- Reward: £24,000 - £27,000
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays which increases over longer period of service, free onsite gym, free lunch on the last Friday of every month, 1 x charity day off per annum
Do you have a passion for household pets or horses?
Do you have experience within a Sales Executive or Account Manager role?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in their Equine and Pet team. The company operates globally, therefore the position will be to manage an already thriving client portfolio but to also support in gaining new business. You will be working in a fast paced yet friendly Sales environment. The position will require to travel to meetings across the UK (COVID rules allowing)
To be suitable for this role you will have an interest or background in the pet or equine industry, as well as having experience within a sales position where you have worked with new and existing Accounts, building strong relationships, and handling accounts to highly professional standard.
- Main point of contact for key accounts both new and existing
- Answering a busy phoneline and responding to emails in a timely manner
- Building strong and professional relationships with accounts
- Maximising sales opportunities by understanding clients’ needs and matching the company’s products best suited to them.
- Attend regular meetings with Key Accounts.
- Processing and following up quotations and sample requests.
- Presenting account updates and reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct regular service calls with clients to ensure they are happy with their service.
Skills and Experience:
- MUST have proven Sales and/or Account Management experience
- Must have the flexibility to travel to meetings across the nation (COVID rules allowing)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, verbally and written – including presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Excellent PC skills; High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM systems
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.