Sales and Parts Administrator
- Location: Soham
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Admin & Customer Service
- Job type: Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm (20 minutes morning break and 30 minutes lunch break)
- Reward: £Negotiable!
- Start: ASAP
Due to continual growth, we are seeking a Sales and Parts Administrator to join a busy and friendly team within an automotive manufacturing organisation. You will have worked in a similar environment of processing orders, answering high volume of calls, and dealing with customer enquiries. Ideally you will have come from an automotive background with knowledge and experience of Parts administration.
You will have good IT skills with the use of CRM systems and ideally sage 200 but this is not essential. You will demonstrate excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
Duties will include:
- Answering high volumes of incoming sales enquiries both via email and telephone
- Build strong relationships with both existing and prospect customers
- Research technical and product knowledge to support the development of sales
- Accurately quoting prices and availability of parts
- Raising customers invoices
- Processing sales orders and payments using Sage 200
- Liaising with the returns department to arrange deliveries
- Daily order taking (conscious of credit limits and payment terms)
- General Administration within the sales team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous sales administration experience
- Parts experience within the automotive industry is essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Automotive industry experience
- Positive attitude and able to deal with problems efficiently
- Confident at using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and outlook
- Previous experience with Sage 200 would be a benefit however training will be provided
- Ability to build rapport with people on all levels
- Able to work and play a key role within a small team
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.