Graduate Social Media & Marketing Assistant
- Location: Newmarket
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5:00pm
- Reward: £18,000 - £22,000
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Company pension, On-site parking, Store discounts, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
As you an experienced marketeer, either commercially or having recently completed a marketing degree? Would you like to engage with bloggers and influencers to develop an already strong brand? Do you have a passion for the countryside? If so we have the job for you! This would be suited graduates who are passionate about digital marketing and social media. You will work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to coordinate and develop all digital and social media activity. You will develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
To be suitable for this role you will have working knowledge of the Adobe Suite of products and familiar with reporting on google analytics. You will have a clear understanding of using CMS systems such as WordPress and familiar with using various social media platforms. We are looking for someone who lives and breathes social media and keeps fully up to date with trends, new platforms, emerging influencers.
- Analysing social media & digital campaigns with tracking systems
- Gathering visitor and sales data
- Building relationships with bloggers, relevant brands and influencers across all accounts
- Design and development of innovate, engaging content
- Analysis of social media and digital campaigns to identify successes and areas for improvement
Skills and Experience Required:
- Working knowledge of the Adobe suite of products like Photoshop and InDesign
- Be familiar with digital reporting software such as Google Analytics and Sprout
- Understand CMS systems such as WordPress
- Familiar with email marketing and associated platforms
- Excellent written and communication
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a diligent and organised manner
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.