Global Software Sales Manager
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm (flexible working hours and remote working offered)
- Reward: £30,000 - £35,000 with an OTE of £50,000 - £55,000
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, training and development opportunities, bonus scheme, 2 hour per week paid training to learn anything you like, opportunity to pass your Success Hacker certification.
We are seeking a Global Software Sales Manager to join a fast growing company with HQ in both the UK and America! You will be working and securing new business with international clients across the globe. This will require to travel to Europe and America to attend client meetings of both new and existing accounts. You MUST have a strong sales background within software and a proven record of exceeding targets.
Joining our clients Customer Success team the purpose of your role will be to maximize opportunities with existing clients but also to generate new revenue from prospects while building a strong pipeline of income. To be suitable for this role you will have 2 – 3 years’ experience of SaaS sales working at mid to senior level within your organisation.
- Selling, upselling and expanding both new and existing accounts
- Consulting key decision-makers on how to use our clients platform
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to maximize our clients footprint
- Contributing to growth revenue and strengthening customer relationships
- Becoming a product expert and advisor on our products (with training)
- Tailoring a product or service to fit a customer’s needs.
- Ensuring that renewals are not missed and approaching customers to secure repeat business
- Providing prospects with online product demonstrations and closing of contracts with customers
- Use of Salesforce and Hubspot software system
Skills and Experience Required:
- Results-driven with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Experience of generating sales through new business, upselling and expansions.
- Experience within performing product demonstrations and closing contracts.
- Strong rapport building & strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to take on projects independently within a “start-up” technology company
- 2-3 years experience of SaaS or enterprise software selling experience
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce, Hubspot, or similar platform
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.