- Location: Ely
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Flexible hours – 40 per week
- Reward: £40 - £45K – OTE £60K
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Excellent opportunities for career progression, flexible working hours with home working available, dedicated time for self-development, 35 days paid holiday, pension scheme, international travel, 2 hours per week paid study time (this can be anything even if not related to your role!)
Our client, a rapidly expanding global software organisation with Head Offices based in Ely are looking to expand their Customer Success team in 2021. This is the first of four positions that we will be looking to recruit throughout the year. You will be responsible for managing key customer accounts which will include upselling, cross selling and expanding those accounts.
It is expected that you will be used to working towards targets and that you are driven by financial incentives relative to meetings set KPI’s. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with little direction and take on projects independently within a “start-up” technology company. There will be Some business travel required - once a quarter minimum and therefore you MUST be happy to travel international on a semi regular basis.
- Learning a full suite of software products
- Consulting key decision-makers on how to use the platform
- Developing new relationships within existing customer accounts
- Collaborating with stakeholders to maximize the footprint across a customer’s organization
- Understanding the client onboarding process
- Looking for opportunities to see potential upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Ensuring that customer contacts are made on time, every time
- Expanding key accounts securing new revenue and increasing to enterprise accounts
- Undertaking product demonstrations with customers and closing of contracts
- Communicating a technical product with confidence
- Prioritising projects and managing various moving parts within a project
Skills and Experience Required:
- A track record of hitting and exceeding targets through new business, upselling and expansions.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Experience in undertaking product demonstrations
- Strong closing skills
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce, Hubspot, or similar
- 2-3 years experience of SaaS or enterprise software selling experience
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.