- Location: Ely
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 8.00am – 16.30pm Monday – Friday (40 hours per week with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break)
- Reward: £18,720 per annum
- Start: ASAP
We are seeking a Warehouse Operative to work in a fast-paced busy environment. The position is working for a well-established organisation on the outskirts of Ely. You will be joining a well organised team and be responsible for organising the successful shipping of goods. To be considered you must possess a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and have at least 1 years’ experience in a busy warehouse environment.
Due to the location of the client you would be required to drive or live within the Ely area due to the role being on the outskirts of Ely. Free parking is available onsite.
Duties will include:
- Loading and unloading goods within the warehouse
- Carrying out regular stock checks and inventory checks
- Working from order sheets and receipts of goods from supplier and customers
- Preparing goods for dispatch and ensuring that they are ready for delivery
- Stacking and storing goods correctly whilst following all Health and Safety Regulations
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy at all times
Key skills and attributes required:
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift License or VNA License is desirable but not essential
- Warehouse experience in a busy environment
- Motivated team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to follow numerical instructions
- Able to work to deadlines and excellent timekeeper
- Strong work ethic with excellent attention to detail
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.