Shift Production Line Coordinator
- Location: Wisbech
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing, FMCG & Agriculture
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 4 days on 4 days off – 10.30am – 22.00pm
- Reward: £21,981
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 20 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Onsite Parking, Shopping discounts, Health cash back scheme, Counselling & Financial wellbeing support, Loyalty awards and company events, sick pay, Bonus scheme, Life insurance, Casual dress.
We are looking for a skilled Coordinator to assist our client based in Wisbech. This role will be working within a food manufacturing environment coordinating the people on the tray line, so it is essential that you have experience within an FMCG environment. This is an exciting role that will facilitate the production of goods and services to the agreed specification whilst maintaining and safe and healthy working environment.
The role will essentially be to complete all relevant food safety, quality and health and safety checks & paperwork relative to delivering the customer orders within their specifications. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate that they are reliable and able to think on their feet.
- Efficient management of materials to ensure orders are met as per production schedule
- Provide accurate updates regarding progress throughout the shift.
- Management of production colleagues maximizing productivity
- Ensure customer quality compliance.
- Completion of pre-start line checks to ensure they are in good order
- Accurate completion of all relevant paperwork for area
- Contribute to the production activities when required
- Identifying process improvements
- Health and safety of self, colleagues and visitors
- Adhere to manufacturing specifications at all times
- Support operational change to improve shift effectiveness and efficiencies
- Ensure all documentation is complete, accurate and legible
- Comply with machine operating standards to meet customer orders
- Accurate completion of ‘New Factory Performance’ recording sheets
- Check the data prior to entry on the database to ensure it is accurate and complete
- Complete non-conformance log and relevant corrective actions
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent people skills and ability to communicate clearly.
- Strong administrative skills
- MUST have previous food manufacturing experience.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Ability to think on your feet and quickly should issues arise
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.