Sheet Metal Worker
- Location: Soham
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Contract
- Hours: 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday, start & finish between 6am-6pm (flexible)
- Reward: up to £14 per hour
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension scheme, Free parking, Free teas & coffees
We are currently working on behalf of a engineering company who specialize in prototype, small & large batch & production of sheet metal engineering who are currently seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Worker to join them operating the AMADA Press Break HFE machine.
- Setting, feeding & operating AMADA Press Break HFE machine.
- Cutting metal using Guifil Guillotine
- General workshop duties
- Following H&S procedures at all time
- Keeping working area free debris & tidy
- Help in other areas as and when needed
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in Sheet Metal work
- Experience working with AMADA Press Break HFE machine desirable
- Forklift licence desirable
- A hands-on approach
- Ability to multitask, time manage and work independently
- Ability to take initiative and identify / solve problems
- Team player
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.