Parts and Stores Assistant
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Technical & Engineering, Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 40 hours (7.30am - 16.30pm Monday – Thursday, 7.30am -13.30pm Friday)
- Reward: £Negotiable
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Non-contractual team productivity/efficiency bonus, which would be introduced after 3 months of training, 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, leading to 25 days after 3 years’ service, company sick pay scheme after 12 months service, free parking on site.
We are working on behalf of a reputable automotive company who are going through a period of expansion and looking to employ a skilled parts and stores assistant. This is a hands-on position that also has administrative aspects overseeing the ordering and delivery of parts to various customers. PLEASE NOTE: This role requires manual handling, lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight so you must be of fit health.
- Plan and arrange work for the production staff
- Pick and load parts
- Order parts from suppliers
- Maintaining stock levels
- Process purchase orders using Sage 200
- Receive goods in, check against delivery notes and enter stock
- Monitor stock levels of parts
- Assist with the annual stock count
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the automotive industry or relevant parts experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- IT literate with experience in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Previous experience of Sage 200 would be beneficial although not essential
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.