- Location: Newmarket
- Sector: Technical & Engineering, Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7am - 3.30pm
- Reward: £Competitive salary + 1.5% Paid Overtime
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, Workplace pension scheme, overtime and free onsite parking.
We are working on behalf of our client who designs and manufactures custom built low voltage distribution boards/switchboards and panels in various industries including construction, food manufacturing, agricultural, marine and renewable energy. We are looking for a skilled panel builder to join the team of experienced wireman.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the assembly of quality Low Voltage Switchgear and Control Panels in this varied role. You will ideally come from a busy manufacturing or Engineering environment and able to work to customer deadlines with precision and accuracy.
- Assembly of Low Voltage Switchgear and Distribution Board and Control Panels
- Working from mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
- Installation of copper bus-bars
- Completing panel layouts and wiring required for the job
- Responsible for maintaining product continuity and quality
- Adhering to Health and Safety legislation
Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to A level (or equivalent experience)
- Previous experience working with copper
- Experience in panel building/wiring required
- Accurate measuring and numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail and high standards of work ethic
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Experience of working in a busy engineering or manufacturing environment (desirable)
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.