- Location: Bury St Edmunds
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Contract
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Thursday 7am – 3.30pm & Fridays 7am – 12.30pm
- Reward: £10.25 per hour
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 8% pension contributions, 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, AXA healthcare, Cyclescheme, loan bikes, social activities
Are you looking for a new challenge? Want to work for a unique company who value company culture and takes pride in the benefits that are on offer? If you are an experienced Mechanical Assembler, who is able to work from technical drawings with ease and have great attention to detail then read on!
Your future employer offers training opportunities, staff recognition with awards, bonus scheme, Share Scheme, AXA health care cover, EAP, clean & modern facility with subsidised catering + early finish on Fridays!
What you will be doing:
- Working from production schedules and completing the build in a timely manner
- Building of high complex mechanical and manual products
- Using some hand tooling
- Ensuring that your build is to the highest of quality
- Carrying out various manual tests and quality checks
- Inputting information on the database as well as completing all paperwork
- Assist in other departments when requested
- Following H&S, and company procedures at all times
- You are an experienced Mechanical Assembler or someone who has a great mechanical aptitude with a background in a faced paced manufacturing environment
- You have strong attention to detail skills
- You have the ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- You are a great communicator
- You love working as part of a team and providing ideas
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.