- Location: Witchford
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 42 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8am to 5.30pm with a 30 minute break and Friday’s 8am to 2pm
- Reward: £10.50 per hour
- Start: ASAP
Feeling that your no longer provided with a challenge? Are you looking for a little more variety?
As a Manufacturing Operative you will be carrying out various duties within a precision engineering company, where no day is the same! Training will be provided.
This company believe in their team and have created a culture of common goals, happy working environment and treat everyone how they would their own families.
You’ll probably want to know what’s involved?
What you will be doing:
- Vapour honing, sanding and cleaning machined components using various equipment
- Laser etching
- Inspecting and quality checking components using handheld and visual measuring equipment
- Following company SOP’s & instructions to carry out some assembly work
- Packing machined parts ready to be processed
- Maintaining a clean environment, following health & safety at all times
What’s In it for you?
Paying £10.50ph, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, bonus scheme and company contributed pension, clean modern working environment with support in training opportunities.
Over time is available, at x1.5 of your basic hourly pay.
When you will be doing it:
42 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8am to 5.30pm with a 30 minute break and Friday’s 8am to 2pm
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment, used to being on your feet
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- A can do attitude and are a team player
- Great attention to detail and take pride in your work
Is this you?
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date, so to apply, just send what you have, via the apply now button!
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.