- Location: Bury St Edmunds
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Contract
- Hours: 42 hours per week, 6pm-6am working 7 shifts over 14 day (continental shift)
- Reward: £13.05 per hour (including shift allowance)
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 8% pension contributions, 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, AXA healthcare, Cyclescheme, loan bikes, social activities + many more!
If you have experience of operating machines, enjoy working in a busy environment and can work autonomously then I want to speak to you! This is a clean humidity-controlled environment and would be suitable for candidates wanting to work in a modern and sophisticated environment!
Your future employer offers training opportunities, staff recognition with awards, bonus scheme, Share Scheme, AXA health care cover, EAP, clean & modern facility with subsidised catering + early finish on Fridays!
What you will be doing:
- Manufacturing components from raw materials
- Feeding raw materials into the machine
- Testing of process to ensure good quality products
- Carrying out machine maintenance when required (training will be provided)
- Reading of Engineering drawings
- Completion of relevant quality documentation
- You are experienced in machine operating or have a great mechanical aptitude
- You have previously worked a night shift
- You are able to read Engineering drawings
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You have a can do attitude with a desire to produce good quality products
- If you have knowledge of manufacturing carbon fibre composites, this would be a great advantage
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.