- Location: Ely
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing, Temporary & Interim
- Job type: Full Time, Temporary
- Hours: Week 1. Mon – Thurs 6:00am 2:00pm, Fri 5:00am – 12:00noon Week 2. Mon – Thurs 2:00pm – 10:00pm, Fri 12:00noon – 7:00pm
- Reward: £8.91 per hour + holiday pay (Rate rises for Permanent employment)
- Start: ASAP
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large manufacturing client based on the outskirts of Ely who are looking to expand their team due to increased workload and company growth. This position is a hands-on position suitable for someone who has operated any types of machinery in a factory or warehouse environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking for a long-term position with future career growth within the company.
Due to the location of the client, you will need to drive and have your own transport. Free parking is available on site.
Duties will include:
- Feeding raw materials into machinery
- Operating production line equipment including conveyor lines.
- Assembling goods onto pallets ready to distribute to the warehouse.
- Packing of goods for the warehouse
- Keeping the factory production area clean and tidy whilst working
Key skills and attributes required:
- Previous manufacturing / factory experience
- Of fit health for lifting and loading materials
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress.
- Ability to work quickly and methodically.
- Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks.
- Ability to follow instructions.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.